CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Sneak Peek....

I am so excited about my first post on this blog!!! I've been wanting to start sharing and selling my creations for a very long time and finally feel like I am ready to get things rolling!!! So here is a sneak peek at what is to come! This is a custom Tutu I made for my 4 year old niece! We call this one the "FANCY NANCY" tutu! Anyone that has the girlie girls will know exactly what I'm talking about! Can't wait to show all my creations! Let me know if you have any questions on anything I post! everything that you see on here I can custom make for your little ones or recreate exactly what you see!!!! LOTS OF LOVE! WHITNEY!


The flower in the middle can also clip off and become a hair clip!!!



1 comments:

Lac said...

IT"S TIME FOR ME TO SEE PICTURES!